Small SPM English Team with Jarod Yong (4 to 10 Students) (October-Dec)
RM259.00 – RM599.00
Did you used to excel in English when you were younger? Have you currently hit a plateau in your progress & can’t seem to advance on your own? Is the highest you can get a B or C? You’ve tried your best but you have no idea how to achieve an A? Then, this class is exactly what you need.
Similar to pro athletes, students at your level need a coach to keep an expert eye on what you’re doing & pinpoint the little tweaks & changes that you can make in your technique for significant improvements in your results. I have helped many students illuminate their blind-spots & replace troublesome habits which were dragging them under. I will also be tracking your progress & ensuring that you have a wholesome information diet that will help you excel not only in SPM 1119, but also in life.
I will work with you on your individual goals for both the 1119 English SPM paper & especially the things you care the most about in your heart. I am here to build future leaders of Malaysia. Come & join the A+ SPM Team!
What To Expect:
- a teacher who encourages you to be the best version of yourself & wants you to achieve your goals
- how to answer the SPM 1119 English papers like an A+ student
- lots of practice on spotted / model SPM questions
- shortcuts to the SPM Literature Component
- secrets of scoring in SPM
- secrets of successful scholarship or university applications
- improve leadership & social skills with podcast listening assignments
- level up from a B/C writer to an A writer with weekly writing assignments
- detailed & specific written feedback on your writing + voice-recorded explanation
- leadership & character development via relevant extended reading of renowned authors like Simon Sinek, Dale Carnegie & Stephen Covey
- mentoring & coaching from a driven & internationally recognized educator
You Will Need:
- a computer to make writing & switching between apps or websites easier
- you may also write on paper & submit a clear photograph of your writing
- earphones/headphones to avoid those painfully piercing echoes
- to finish your assignments PRIOR to class
- curiosity, creativity & humor, obviously!
Reference Materials Used:
Scanned copies of required materials are provided. However, some students prefer to work on physical copies of books rather than on computers. I’ll leave this choice to you.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Pintar Bestari SPM English 1119 Form 5 by Sasbadi
- The Art of Charm podcast
More about Jarod Yong:
MyTuition Profile & Social Media: https://mytuition.live/classes/english-with-jarod-yong/